Omens by Ophelia Ravenwood (Digital Pattern)
This pattern is a digital pattern that will be emailed to you from Ravelry. Please leave your Ravelry name in the “instructions to seller” portion of your shopping cart before proceeding to check out. 😊
Welcome to Ravenwood! A tiny little place tucked away in the enchanted forest, where Ophelia Ravenwood lives in her little cottage with her black cat. Here she tinkers with charms and spells and potions and all the witchy things. She created this spooky seasons cowl while polishing her broom and watching The Silence of the Lambs….
This colorwork cowl is knit entirely in the round in one piece! Yay!
- 4 skeins of DK weight yarn, 2 each in contrasting colors
- I used about 246 yards of each color… just a few yards over a skein of each.
- Size US 6 (4mm) 32” circular needles
- Highlighter Tape to help mark your place in the charts…total life saver.
- Stitch marker for marking the beginning of the round
- Darning needle for weaving in ends
- Shit for blocking your finished cowl if you choose to do so.
Approximately 14.5” High x 38” circumference, blocked.