Featured in Vogue Knitting, we are a Yarn Shop and Fiber Studio
dedicated to fashion, art and outstanding customer service; which is in need of
sales associates and teachers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent customer service. Maintaining outstanding service standards
through the acknowledgement of all customers, responding to their questions and
needs, processing sales and following up on future needs.
•Provide customers with information on current knitwear fashion
trends and store merchandise.
• Assist with the stores’ visual displays, including sales promotions.
• Assist with processing merchandise including pricing and
• Assist the sales team with keeping the store clean and orderly.
• Responsible for opening and closing checklist procedures.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma required
• Previous retail, fashion or design experience helpful.
• Previous yarn/knitting or fiber art experience is a plus, required for
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. Performs well as a team
• Ability to utilize a computer and POS register system.
• Ability to work varied hours/days.
` Has an interest in fiber arts.
• required training on the job
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
• Some physical exertion required.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about
• Use hands and fingers to manipulate objects, tools or controls.
• Ability to lift and or move up to 40 pounds.
• Works in an office, retail store and stock room.
• Exposed to fiber