This arched shawl begins at the center with only three stitches while yarn over increases quickly expand the shape. Garter stitch short rows add length to one side forming rays that gradually increase in size. I-cord edges and an I-cord bind off outline the entire shape while you knit for a seamless finish. Choose a mega braid for your own colorful stripes!
Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock
- Spans the gap between soft and durable -- Adorn is both
- Knits up nicely and wears well
- Contains a small amount of nylon (20%) to add durability without a plastic feel to the yarn
- Colors appear very bright and saturated
- Made in the United States
- Medium fingering weight
- 80% merino, 20% nylon
- Knits up with a gauge of 6.75 - 9 stitches per inch on a size US 0-2 (2- 2.75 mm) needle.
- Machine wash gentle, lay flat to dry